We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join a growing, cutting edge business based in North Cornwall, near Bude.
Working on behalf of an expanding business, we are looking for someone who can help move the business into an exciting new chapter.
You will be responsible for administering the Production and Purchasing Department, and taking responsibility for the accurate stock file system, maintaining stock as required and ensuring an efficient supply chain.
Duties to include:
- Generating Stock orders, job sheets and collate drawings
- Purchase good from suppliers at the best possible price
- Maintain Stock Levels
- Order stock items from raw materials to finished products
- Maintaining the best price possible
- Manage Purchase orders, Order confirmations and Delivery notes
- Arrange haulage at a competitive price
- Supporting the implementation of a new computer system
Senior Supply Chain Coordinator – The Person:
- You will be a self-starter, with supply chain experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of supporting customers/clients and working with highly detailed information
- Attention to detail, comfortable working with financial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, deal with suppliers and internal colleagues
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good computer skills including MS Office, experience of Navision is desirable.
Senior Supply Chain Coordinator – The Rewards:
This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact working with a friendly professional team.
Salary: Competitive with a super benefits package including free parking, pension, good holiday entitlement, etc.
Hours: Mon – Fri, full time
This is an urgent requirement and all CV’s will be reviewed straight away with interviews to take place ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.