A commercially astute dynamic qualified accountant is needed to join an established multi-site business at their head office in North Cornwall as the Senior Financial Controller.
This is a rare opportunity for a proactive finance professional to join a business that is leading the way in its sector and where you can genuinely make a difference in the fast-paced company.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Managing, developing, and nurturing the friendly, dedicated finance team
- Ensuring delivery of accurate and timely reporting for multiple entities.
- Business partnering non finance teams across multiple sites, providing financial and technical advice.
- Stakeholder management including investors and other external partners.
- Monitoring and reporting on financial performance of projects.
- Cashflow management including treasury function.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and controls.
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the business
In return this employer provides an engaging working environment, competitive salary of up to £50,000pa plus outstanding comprehensive benefits package as well as ongoing support and CPD.
Hours of work: 37 hours, Mon – Fri
We are keen to hear from ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified accountant, or similar with excellent technical knowledge, proven ability in delivering accurate financial and management reporting.
You will be a self-starter with a high energy approach and a desire to work in a fast-paced, change environment where you will be hands on.
With a track record in business partnering and staff management, you’ll be a first-rate communicator able to inspire, persuade and influence with the ability to positively manage and empower others to achieve.
A natural problem-solver with excellent analytical skills, able to analyse, understand and explain complex information to non-finance staff at all levels.
You will be a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative manner with colleagues at all levels in the business.
Excel skills including use of formulas, look ups and pivot tables are essential.
Please note due to location, you will need to have your own transport.
This is an urgent requirement; CVs will be reviewed upon receipt with interviews to take ASAP with the appropriate social distancing / COVID prevention measures.
For a confidential career chat and more details on this exciting Senior Financial Controller position please call Jo at Isca Recruitment.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West. Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.