A proactive Regional Marketing Manager is needed to join a highly successful business to take responsibility for developing marketing plans and managing campaign execution for service provision with clear analytical and creative thinking to drive customer acquisition and sales.
This is a leading business in their sector, who pride themselves on providing an unparalleled customer experience – Placing the customer at the heart of the business process.
The Regional Marketing Manager, working closely with the Head of Marketing, will be responsible for implementing and executing a wide range of marketing activity across the business. Duties will include:
- Working with senior management and other colleagues across the business to define
- detailed marketing briefs that accurately support the business objectives.
- Taking responsibility for delivering the detailed marketing briefs which accurately support the business objectives.
- Coordinating the delivery of national marketing campaigns using a wide range of channels, such as direct mail, radio, press, online, in-store, PR, in-house publications, social media.
- Ensuring delivery of marketing plans on time and to budget including campaign execution and post campaign analysis.
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of printed materials such as offer leaflets, in-store literature
- Supporting and coordinating campaigns for the retail stores/regions
A confident qualified marketing professional with several years’ experience in either services, retail or perhaps a brand / agency environment with a proven track record in strong ROI against the campaigns you manage and the ability to take a data driven approach to campaign design.
You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of marketing plan construction and management and experience of delivering of a wide range of marketing activity on a range of channels.
You’ll possess a proactive innovative approach with the attitude and drive to help develop this growing competitive business through successful marketing activities. As such you will be creative, progressive and comfortable using your flair and passion to drive change.
Some knowledge or experience in agricultural, rural or farming sectors is desirable although not essential as long as you have a passion for the countryside, outdoor life and agriculture!
This award winning company offers a highly competitive salary plus super benefits as well as opportunities and support for development
Interviews will take place remotely in line with current COVID restrictions; the role will be fully home based until restrictions when attendance at meetings in North Devon will be required.
This role is commutable from Barnstaple, Tiverton, South Molton, Chulmleigh, Exeter and surrounding areas.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.