A fast-growing business is seeking an administrator to join the finance team as a Purchase Ledger Administrator at their office near Okehampton.
This is a fast-paced purchase ledger position working as part of a small team and reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager. You will be responsible for finance administration duties including:
- Processing supplier purchase invoices accurately on to the system.
- Matching purchase invoices to receipted orders.
- Liaising with colleagues and suppliers to resolve any price queries/discrepancies between purchase order and invoice.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Administration tasks including updating supplier bank details, setting up new supplier accounts, dealing with supplier requests and queries via email and phone.
The successful candidate is likely to be an experienced administrator with some knowledge of invoice processing or purchase ledger. This is a fast-paced department so you will need to be a proactive and have great attention to detail.
An effective communicator, you will possess an approachable personality and able to liaise with colleagues and suppliers. Good IT skills are essential preferably including Excel.
This employer provides a supportive and friendly working environment.
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000pa+ benefits + free parking.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
Preferred start date: ASAP
Please note due to location own transport is needed.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.