A proactive PR Communications Executive is needed to join a well-established Solicitors at either their Exeter or Truro offices.
The Role :
This is a varied role involving
- Media relations, internal communications and content
- Line management responsibility for a Communications Apprentice
- First port of call for all media enquiries and is responsible for pro-actively looking for opportunities to promote the firm to the regional and select national trade press
- Opportunity to work with the Board on strategic initiatives and change management projects
- Producing content for the wider marketing team which can then be re-purposed for different social media platforms.
The Person :
The ideal candidate will have :
- At least seven years’ experience working in PR or a communications role
- Produce compelling written content
- A real team player, who can train our Communications Apprentice and upskill the wider marketing team
- Be a self-motivator with a ‘can do’ attitude who brings new ideas and different perspectives
- Will possess first-class written and oral communication skills and have excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple projects, demands and prioritise effectively is key to keeping the plates spinning and managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Confident, personable, credible and persuasive, you will need to be able to work with people at all levels of the practice including the Board.
- You will also need to demonstrate creativity and the ability to think on your feet
- The ability to critically assess ideas, spot the right angle and generate the communication which evokes the best response for the firm
Salary: £competitive plus superb benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, medical and life cover as well as ongoing training.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:15pm.
Location: Truro or Exeter – your choice!
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.