A competent Payroll Manager is needed to join an established and well-regarded business at their office in mid-Devon. This is an exciting time to join a friendly forward-thinking business and a great opportunity to take ownership of the payroll and benefits function for the business.
As the Payroll Manager you will be leading a team with responsibility for:
- Weekly and monthly payrolls (4 in total), pensions auto enrolment, maintaining employee records and documents.
- Conduct the payroll year end and produce P60s; Manage the P11D process.
- Ensuring that the contractual changes process to employees T&Cs is effective and that information is recorded and stored in compliance with GDPR.
- Management information reporting to the HR team
- Liaising with the Finance team to support reporting and managing budgets
- Overseeing the delivery of administration for payroll and benefits including starters, leavers and all contractual changes.
- Managing the benefits portfolio and developing it further to ensure it supports employees and their needs.
- Ensuring benefits providers are providing good value, delivering against SLAs, and are compliant with any changes in legislation.
- Continuously monitoring and looking for more agile ways of working; identifying and implementing any process and systems improvements.
- Ensure the reward plan is delivered for the business and that effective performance controls are in place for payroll and bonuses.
Payroll Manager – The Person:
Payroll qualifications are not essential as long as you have the necessary practical experience including a strong understanding of payroll processes, tax codes, NI, auto enrolment and manual calculations. Experience of payroll systems is essential.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and an approachable manner, you will be comfortable managing staff, liaising with colleagues and third parties and enjoy working in a team environment. Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise your own work load is essential.
In return, this employer provides a supportive and professional working environment, a very competitive salary of £38,000 – £40,000 + a superb benefits package.
This role is easily commutable from Barnstaple, South Molton, Tiverton, Crediton, Chulmleigh and surrounding areas.
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in applying today. Interviews to take place ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.