Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for two Payroll Administrators to join this well regarded and growing company in their central Exeter office. This is an exciting time to join a friendly business and a great opportunity to take ownership of a portfolio of payroll clients.
Payroll Administrators – The Role:
Working in a busy team you will take responsibility for a variety of payrolls including:
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls,
- Pensions auto enrolment and RTI
- CIS and subcontractor payrolls
- Timely accurate HMRC and client reporting.
- Supporting colleagues and the Payroll Manager as needed.
Payroll Administrator – The Rewards:
In return, this employer provides a friendly and professional working environment, a very competitive salary of £20,000 – £25,000pa doe, plus benefits including bonus, 24 days holiday, life assurance, pension and flexible start and finishing times as well as skills development.
Hours of work: As we are recruiting 2 payroll administrators our client is happy to look at both full and part time hours.
Full-Time Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday
Part-Time Hours: min. 28 hours, Monday – Friday
Payroll Administrator – The Person:
- Payroll qualifications are not essential so long as you have the necessary recent payroll experience including a strong understanding of payroll processes, tax codes, NI, auto enrolment and manual calculations.
- You will have a proactive and positive approach to work, and whilst able to manage your own workload, you’ll enjoy working as part of a friendly team.
- A capable communicator you will be comfortable liaising with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
These are urgent requirement so please don’t delay in applying today.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.