Isca Recruitment is delighted to be working with this unique client based on the Exe Estuary on the outskirts of Exeter. This is exciting opportunity for a Part Time Office Manager/Bookkeeper to work in a busy and varied position.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the varied day to day management of the administration and accounting function of the business and will be the first point of contact to resolve administrative and accounting issues.
- You will support the Directors in a variety of ways including diary management, travel bookings and other ad-hoc tasks in the office as required.
- You must be flexible and capable of managing a number of tasks at any one time, be self disciplined with excellent communication skills, able to prioritise and manage your own workload, working autonomously and use your own initiative in day to day tasks.
- Strong secretarial and book-keeping skills, but an accounting qualification is not essential. A good working knowledge of computer based accounting applications/software, and the ability to learn new cloud-based management and storage tools quickly and efficiently.
- Proficiency in using Apple computers would be very helpful.
- Bookkeeping: monitoring bank spreadsheets; recording invoices paid and rents received; bank account reconciliations; filing of invoices; preparing annual accounts records for accountants.
- All clerical duties as required
- PAYE/Sub Contractors (CIS Scheme): knowledge of weekly payroll and CIS desirable; verifying sub-contractors; filing of monthly and annual returns on-line.
This unique role offers a very competitive salary together with a beautiful working environment and free parking onsite.
Isca Recruitment is a South West based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.