ISCA Recruitment Limited are recruiting a Part Time Marketing Manager for their client based on the outskirts of Exeter. The Marketing Manager will manage the implementation & coordination of the current marketing plan & project list.
- Managing the creation of content, messaging and campaigns and delivering to prospects/potential prospects, regularly, at least once a month, via email, LinkedIn, Twitter and other media
- Tracking the results
- Ensuring the sales team are delivered all relevant intelligence so that they make the most possible leads; emails opened, click through’s, LinkedIn visits and more.
- Ensuring there is consistency with on and offline marketing
- Management of prospect database & organisation of campaigns for business development telemarketing team
- Ensure there is a process with pipeline management and it is kept up to date by the business development team and client managers
- Event management including updating and managing the existing calendar of events the company attending & oversee
- Keep the website up to date and functioning so that it supports and leads the marketing effort.
- Manage & provide creative guidance, brand management & proofreading of all creative output. This will involve briefing & liaising with our creative support.
- Ensure all web content is optimised for search
- Ongoing task management of Marketing team to include Business Development Telemarketing Team, Head of Commercial, Business and Creative support
- Produce a monthly Marketing report for the board of directors.
- Budget planning and working within budget
This role is based o 22.5 hours a week but this can be flexible. A competitive salary is offered.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.