Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a proactive Administrator to join a dynamic growing business on the outskirts of Exeter as the Office Administration Manager.
This is an opportunity for a proactive individual to be a key part of the team, supporting the Managing Director and ensuring the smooth operation of the business. The Office Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of administration and office duties including:
- Undertaking general office administration as well as providing administrative support and reports for the Directors.
- Managing all enquiries, booking appointments for the team to attend off site appointments, ensuring excellent customer service, answering calls and resolving customer queries.
- Preparation and sending of quotations and reports.
- Attending management meetings and taking notes
- Uploading of invoices to accounting package and preparing client invoicing
- Assisting with developing and maintaining the business and its systems to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently
- Maintenance of HR files, including the preparation of HR paperwork
- Uploading to the Company website and socials
- Supporting the Director and his team with shaping the visions, values, and strategies of the company.
Salary: Competive depending on experience
Hours: Mon – Fri, full time hours
Location: Office based with parking
Office Administration Manager – The Person:
This is a perfect opportunity for a proven Office Manager or an experienced Administrator seeking to move into a varied and exciting role.
This role will suit a proactive individual seeking a varied hands-on role within a dynamic business with an entrepreneurial ethos, where you will be in a key position to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Recent experience in administration is essential.
- IT literate
- You will be a self-starter and thrive in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Team player able to work using own initiative and effectively manage own time.
This is an urgent requirement; CVs will be reviewed upon receipt with interviews to take place ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.