Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a proactive Office Administrator to a dynamic growing business that is leading the way in its sector.
This is a new post due to continued growth and a rare opportunity for a proactive ambitious individual to make the role their own. You will be a key part of a team genuinely making a difference in this fast-paced company.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for a wide variety of duties including administration, communications and accounting tasks:
- Organising and maintaining senior management diaries, including monitoring and prioritising emails, arranging appointments, and co-ordinating meetings and events.
- Undertaking administrative tasks to support the project team.
- Processing invoices, matching payments and undertaking banking using Xero.
- Uploading and scheduling social media content and public communications.
- Attending project and team meetings as appropriate
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000pa depending on experience + super benefits + ongoing training and development.
Hours: Mon – Fri, full time hours.
Location: Blended working – home based with the requirement to work in the office a couple of days per week thereafter.
Office Administrator – The Person:
This role will suit a proactive and ambitious administrator seeking a varied hands-on role with in a dynamic business with an entrepreneurial ethos, where you will be a key position to ensure the smooth running of the office and projects.
- Recent experience in administration as well as some knowledge of accounting duties is essential.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Excel and MS Office, knowledge of Xero is desirable.
- You will be a self-starter and thrive in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in social media / corporate communications is desirable.
- Team player able to work using own initiative and effectively manage own time.
Please note all suitable candidates will be contacted and submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.