Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a proactive Office Administrator to join a growing organisation in Launceston which genuinely makes a difference to lives in the local and wider community. This is a varied role providing support to the Business Manager and working as part of a small friendly team.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for a wide variety of duties including administration, PA and accounting tasks:
- Organising and maintaining senior management diaries, including arranging appointments, and co-ordinating meetings and events
- Undertaking administrative tasks to support the senior management team
- Handling calls and emails on behalf of the Business Manager and dealing with them appropriately
- Investigating and responding to queries both internal and external professionally and in a timely manner
- Responsible for post and maintaining accurate and comprehensive digital filing
- Producing timely, accurate and appropriate reports, forecasts and returns as required by management. This will include collation of data from multiple areas, proactively gathering further information where necessary, drafting it into an appropriate report format and proof-reading
- Processing orders and Goods Received Notices on the financial system
- Attending management and team meetings as appropriate and may include minute taking
- Providing guidance to assist budget holders to achieve best value
- Assisting with the preparation and monitoring of contracts and leases
- Producing financial reports and statistics as requested by management and providing assistance with the preparation of accounts at year end
Salary: £18,500 – £20,900pa depending on experience/qualifications + super benefits + ongoing training and development.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 8:30am – 4.30pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm
Office Administrator – The Person:
This role will suit a capable office professional seeking a varied hands-on role with a busy organisation, where you will be a key position to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Recent experience in administration and or PA work as well as some knowledge of accounting duties is essential.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- You will be a self-starter and a natural problem-solver.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player able to work using own initiative and effectively manage own time.
Please note all suitable candidates will be contacted and submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 30th March.
This role will require the successful candidate to undergo DBS and employment checks.
Due to COVID restrictions the role will initially be on a work from home basis with occasional days in the office, however as restrictions are lifted the role will become office based.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.