A proactive Marketing Executive with experience of delivering effective and accurate management information is needed to join an established and successful company at their offices on the outskirts of Exeter, near the M5.
- Differentiate the brand through effective communications, both to Intermediaries and members to support achievement of revenue, growth and retention targets
- Help build and deliver an integrated marketing communications calendar across all channels, including digital, print, press/PR and social media
- Help build and manage an internal communications calendar, liaising with all internal stakeholders as required
- Manage risk within the organisation ensuring all stakeholder communications are fully compliant
- Reinforce Treating Customers Fairly by ensuring that the brand is delivered consistently to all stakeholders, first time every time
- A clear and engaging communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver a busy marketing programme and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and make the most of opportunities as they occur
- An innovative and creative thinker
- Sound persuading and influencing skills
- Good relationship builder
- Excellent customer service
This company is offering a competitive salary of £30,000 pa plus superb benefits including holiday, bonus, generous pension, life assurance free parking, etc.
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm)
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.