Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to join this highly regarded employer as a Management Accountant at their site in Exeter. This is a great opportunity for a proactive professional seeking to join a business leading the way in its sector.
Management Accountant – The Role:
As part of a friendly, dedicated customer-focused finance team, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Business partnering non-finance managers to provide budget guidance and assistance.
- Management of bank accounts and cash flow.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset registers.
- Production of reports and management information on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Responsible VAT returns and all tax submissions to HMRC
- Financial statement preparation and assisting with the completion of statutory accounting duties.
- Assisting with continuous improvement of finance systems and controls.
- Supporting capital projects and other projects as needed.
Management Accountant – The Rewards
In return this employer provides a collaborative working environment with a friendly team, ongoing support, highly competitive salary of £27,000 – £29,400pa depending on experience plus benefits including: study support, very generous holiday allowance, superb pension, gym membership, and much more!
Management Accountant – The Person
- You will be a commercially astute and ambitious management accountant, either AAT qualified and committed to further study, or ACCA / CIMA part-qualified and working towards full qualification
- Recent experience of management accounting is essential. Ideally you will also have experience of budgeting and forecasting, and financial statements.
- IT literate with Excel skills including use of formulas, look ups and pivot tables.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team whilst taking ownership of your work to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- With strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport, you will be able to communicator and liaise with colleagues across the business.
- Desire to learn and further your accounting knowledge.
Applications will be reviewed promptly, interviews to take place early December 2021.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.