A commercially astute management accountant is needed to join an established manufacturing business at their site on the outskirts of Exeter as a Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity for a proactive professional to join a business leading the way in its sector.
Management Accountant – The Role
As part of a friendly, dedicated finance team, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Maintenance of the accounting ledgers, nominal ledger, cash book and fixed asset registers.
- Management information production.
- Assisting with the completion of the month end close-down and running month end reports.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset registers.
- Preparation of monthly stock reconciliations.
- Control of key accruals
- Preparation of annual budget and provision of budget monitoring information to managers.
- Assisting with monthly finance reviews & preparing the quarterly forecasts.
- Assisting with year-end audit file including first draft statutory accounts.
- Supervising and developing a team of two.
Management Accountant – The Rewards
In return this employer provides a fast-faced working environment with a friendly team, ongoing support, highly competitive salary of £25,000 – £33,000pa plus benefits including: holiday, pension, free parking, employee discount scheme and much more!
Management Accountant – The Person
- You will be a commercially astute and ambitious management accountant, either AAT qualified or ACCA / CIMA part-qualified and working towards full qualification
- Recent experience of management accounting is essential, ideally gained within a manufacturing environment.
- IT literate with Excel skills including use of formulas, look ups and pivot tables, knowledge of Access is desirable.
- You will possess a logical approach to work combined with analytical and problem-solving skills
- With strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport, you will be a capable communicator able to liaise with colleagues across the business. Ideally, you’ll have some supervisory experience.
This is an urgent requirement and applications will be reviewed promptly, interviews to take place ASAP.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.