ISCA Recruitment Limited are recruiting a Legal Secretary for their client based in Truro.
- You will be working as a Legal Secretary in the Private Client team.
- You will need to have a flexible approach and the ability to work within a team environment.
- With a typing speed of 65wpm, you will be required to provide a high quality secretarial and administrative service to the Team.
- You must be able to produce accurate typing by means of digital dictation and other means, and you will also be responsible for diary management, routine client telephone enquiries as well as general secretarial duties.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a focus on exceptional client care.
- You will have solid legal secretarial experience and be used to working in a busy and highly professional driven environment, including digital dictation, copy typing and filing.
- The position would suit someone who is highly organised, accurate, proactive and committed to meeting deadlines while remaining calm under pressure.
- You will have good IT skills and be a confident software user of systems such as document management and Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent all round communication skills, professional telephone manner and attention to detail is essential.
- Previous experience of working in a law firm is an advantage.
This is a full time opportunity working 9am-5.15pm Monday to Friday. However, we will consider part-time hours if appropriate. In return you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday per year, life assurance and private medical insurance schemes. Employees also benefit from our employee share ownership scheme.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.