Isca Recruitment are recruiting a Lean Officer / Manager. Reporting to the Lean Director, the Lean Officer will be responsible and accountable for rectifying areas of operational waste within the organisation. As the Lean Officer will be expected to deliver on strategic targets coaching, training and assessing others working across departmental boundaries leading multi-functional teams through process improvement projects. Working with the relevant departments to develop, set the pace and implement business transformational change and continuous improvement strategy with sensitivity towards the organisational structure, commercial approach, culture, people and processes.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercially and financially aware
- High degree of computer literacy, particularly able to use Microsoft 365 tools including Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and other communications software such a MS Teams
- Proven stakeholder management and communication skills
- Leadership skills required to modernise the service, including visioning, creation of high-performance teams
- Strong financial management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and employees at all levels
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- Relevant experience in Lean, Continuous Improvement or Waste Reduction methods
- Black Belt in Six Sigma or equivalent qualification advantageous
- Background in process improvement
- Background in project management
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in applying today.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.