ISCA Recruitment is looking to recruit a part time or full time HR Manager for a client based on the outskirts of Exeter.
This is a permanent position offered and my client can be flexible with regards to the hours worked.
The Role :
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Manage Staff Welfare, holiday, sickness and absence.
- Record all information on an inhouse system.
- Attend HR related meetings.
- Manage Recruitment processes for a number of sites.
- Take responsibility and ownership for all HR and Recruitment matters
- Support colleagues and Managers with all HR matters.
- Manage Development and Training for the workforce
The Person :
- CIPD qualified or Qualified by Experience
- HR Employment law knowledge
- Great organiser and communicator
- Strong HR Admin skills and able to follow procedures
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT literate – Word, Sharepoint, Outlook and Excel
This is an urgent requirement so CVs will be reviewed quickly. Due to the volume of applications we receive if you do not hear back from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West