ISCA Recruitment Limited is looking to recruit an HR Administrator for our prestigious client with its head office in Exeter.
This is new role to support the HR function of the firm. You will be expecting to initially work remotely but then will be based in the Exeter office which is situated in a stunning location. Duties will include all aspects of HR support including :
- Administration of the HR system
- Drafting and publishing of job adverts and reviewing the same in accordance with GDPR
- Drafting and communication of email offers to agents and candidates
- Creation of contracts and offer letters
- Obtaining and giving feedback on candidates after interviews
- Day to day operations of work experience recruitment
- Representing the Firm at career events including Universities, Schools and Colleges
- Communication and filing of training emails
- Booking of training events including audit and assurance and tax
- References, starters and leavers processes
- Ensuring all staff files are compliant for existing team and new starters
To be considered for the role, you’ll have proven IT abilities and administrative experience and show a passion for HR activities. It goes without saying that integrity, confidentiality and professionalism will be your key values, and your communication and interpersonal skills will help you to fit straight into the team and build strong working relationships with managers and employees across the county.
As well as a competitive salary there is a multitude of benefits to be offered alongside remuneration for the role. These can be discussed upon application.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.