A proactive communicator with proven experience of customer service is needed to join this unique organisation that makes a genuine difference to the lives of others. You will be joining the Fundraising team with responsibilities including:
- Assisting with the management of a portfolio of trusts and donors, building and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing funders.
- Managing and building relationships with new and existing supporters, providing updates, reports, face-to-face meetings and project visits and events
- Managing income for the team, ensuring funds are allocated correctly and spent within the funders’ deadlines
- Assisting in the collection and collation of materials such as case studies and photos
- Liaising with colleagues across the UK to maximise opportunities and ensure consistency
Fundraiser – The Person:
- The successful candidate will have a proactive, friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small fundraising team.
- Recent customer service or account management experience
- Good IT and administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
- You will need to be organised and able to work using your own initiative.
Fundraiser – The Rewards:
A working as part of friendly team with full training provided.
Competitive salary of c£18,000 – £18,500pa.
Hours: Full-time 37 hours per week (Mon – Fri)
Applications from individuals seeking part-time employment are also welcome.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.