A proactive dynamic qualified accountant is needed to join an established multi-site business at their head office in North Cornwall as the Financial Controller. This is a new position due to continued and sustained growth in a business that is leading the way in its sector and where you can genuinely make a difference in the fast-paced company.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all financial transactions are accurately recorded and producing timely financial reporting for multiple entities.
- Business partnering non finance teams across multiple sites, providing financial and technical advice.
- Stakeholder management including investors and other external partners.
- Monitoring and reporting on financial performance of projects.
- Cashflow management including treasury function.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and controls.
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the business
In return this employer provides an engaging working environment, competitive salary of up to £37,000 – £45,000pa plus outstanding comprehensive benefits package as well as ongoing support and CPD.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours, Mon – Fri
(Part time hours may be considered)
We are keen to hear from ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified accountant, or similar with excellent technical knowledge, proven ability in delivering accurate financial and management reporting.
You will be a self-starter with a high energy approach and a desire to work in a fast-paced, change environment where you will be hands on.
You’ll be a first-rate communicator able to inspire, persuade and influence.
A natural problem-solver with excellent analytical skills, able to analyse, understand and explain information to non-finance staff at all levels.
You will be a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative manner with colleagues at all levels in the business.
Excel skills including use of formulas, look ups and pivot tables are essential.
Please note due to location, you will need to have your own transport.
We are happy to consider candidates seeking part time or full time employment.
This is an urgent requirement; CVs will be reviewed upon receipt with interviews to take ASAP with the appropriate social distancing / COVID prevention measures.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West. Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.