**We are no longer accepting applications for this position at this time, however please do get in touch if you would like to register with us for similar roles.**
Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced finance professional to join a highly successful organisation as the Finance Manager at their office in Newton Abbot.
This employer is unique and offers an opportunity for genuine job satisfaction. You will be working in an organisation that makes a huge difference and this role is integral to the future growth plans of the organisation.
Working as part of a friendly office team this is a hands-on Finance Manager role with full responsibility for the timely completion of accounting duties as well providing financial insight and guidance to the Senior Leadership Team. Duties will include:
- Overseeing the purchase and sales ledgers and bank reconciliations.
- Undertaking month end duties including payment runs, journal entries.
- Providing clear and insightful management accounting and reporting.
- Budgeting and cashflow forecasting, supporting budget holders.
- VAT returns.
- Monthly payroll duties.
- Supporting the senior leadership team with decision making and strategic planning to support the growth of the organisation.
- Liaising with the external accountants.
- Providing support to the directors as needed.
Finance Manager – The Person:
- This role will suit an experienced accounting professional seeking a varied role with a growing organisation, where you will take responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the finance function.
- Recent experience of management accounting and cashflow forecasting.
- You will be a self-starter with a high energy approach and a desire to work in a fast-paced, change environment where you will be hands on.
- A strong communicator, you’ll possess an approachable personality and a positive attitude.
- IT literate with experience of Excel.
- You will be a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative manner with colleagues at all levels in the business.
- Experience of charity accounting is desirable.
Finance Manager – The Rewards:
Actual salary: £27,000pa – £30,000pa working 42 weeks per year
(Full time equivalent salary of c£34,000pa)
Benefits including pension, employee support package and free parking.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious individual who would benefit from an extended summer holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and applications will be reviewed promptly with interviews to take place asap.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.