A commercially astute accountant is needed to join a successful growing business as a Finance Business Partner. This is a great opportunity for a proactive accounting professional who thrives in a fasted paced, dynamic environment and enjoys business partnering.
This is an opportunity for a proactive Accountant who wants to develop their commercial experience and provide insightful reporting, analysis and support for the senior management team. As part of a friendly, dedicated finance team, the Finance Business Partner will report to the Financial Controller and be accountable for:
- Reviewing and analysing transactional data, reporting on financial performance
- Preparation of KPI reports on a weekly basis for senior management.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Analysis of operational and overhead costs of the business.
- Strengthening the financial management and understanding across operations through effective business partnering.
- Variance analysis, ensuring robust cost control.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual business plans and rolling forecasts.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting the continuous development of systems and transition process to new financial systems.
- Ad hoc project work
Finance Business Partner – The Rewards
In return this company is offering a competitive salary based of £30,000 – £35,000pa based on qualification/experience plus comprehensive benefits including pension, holiday, employee discount scheme and much more! This employer of choice provides a supportive working environment and long-term career progression.
Location: The role will be predominantly office based in mid-Devon, with some work from home.
Finance Business Partner – About You
- We are keen to hear from ACCA or CIMA qualified accountants (or part qualified and studying), or similar, with excellent technical knowledge, proven ability in delivering accurate financial and management reporting.
- Strong track record / recent experience of management accounting and balance sheets ideally gained in a manufacturing environment.
- You will be a self-starter with a proactive approach and a desire to work in a fast-paced, change environment where you will be hands on.
- With a track record in business partnering or supporting non-finance management, you’ll be a first-rate communicator able to inspire, persuade and influence.
- A natural problem-solver with excellent analytical skills, able to analyse, understand and explain complex information to non-finance staff at all levels.
- You will be a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative manner with colleagues at all levels in the business.
- Excel skills including use of formulas, look ups and pivot tables are essential.
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude with a willingness to learn is a must!
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
This role is commutable from Barnstaple, Tiverton, South Molton, Chulmleigh, Witheridge and surrounding areas.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West. Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.