A proactive Digital Designer is needed to join a highly successful business within their eCommerce team to take responsibility for creating and managing all aspects of email and digital design for our marketing channels, including email, website, display advertising and social media.
This is a leading business in their sector, who pride themselves on providing an unparalleled customer experience – Placing the customer at the heart of the business process.
The Digital Designer will work closely with the Ecommerce Commercial Manager as well as wider marketing and business teams to ensure digital design across all of our channels which support key campaigns as well as developing new ways to create engaging content on the website and emails.
Duties will include:
- Produce inspirational and commercial templated or bespoke designs from briefs, working with the wider Marketing team to ensure all digital briefs have been produced, signed off and
- Use the marketing, email and homepage planners to ensure scheduling of content and emails are correct.
- Create and schedule relevant emails using the 3rd party email platform.
- Produce reports on all email related activity to understand and improve email performance.
- Create and deliver graphics and content for category/hub areas on the website
- Support and assist with the improvement of the customer experience on the website.
- Create bespoke product landing pages to support key campaigns.
- Create assets for social media platforms
- Be the subject matter expert for all aspects of digital design providing support and guidance to other areas of the business.
This role will suit a confident, passionate and ambitious digital design professional who is looking for a development opportunity. The role requires a strong team player with excellent communication and project management skills. You will also need the confidence to work with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Recent experience of Illustrator design platform or similar software is essential and ideally some coding knowledge (HTML / CSS).
You’ll possess a proactive attitude and drive to help support the develop of this growing business through successful marketing activities. As such you will be creative, progressive and comfortable using your flair and passion to drive change.
Some knowledge or experience in agricultural, rural or farming sectors is desirable although not essential as long as you have a passion for the countryside, outdoor life and agriculture!
This award winning company offers a highly competitive salary plus super benefits as well as opportunities and support for development.
Interviews will take place remotely in line with current COVID restrictions; the role will be fully home based until restrictions when attendance at meetings in North Devon will be required.
This role is commutable from Barnstaple, Tiverton, South Molton, Chulmleigh, Exeter and surrounding areas.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.