ISCA Recruitment Limited is recruiting a Design Engineer for their client in Exeter. This is an established business with sustained growth and a friendly, lively working environment.
The Design Engineer will be joining an innovative Development & Design team with responsibility for the development of innovative new products, assisting in both new product design as well as existing product drawing support.
You will be part of a key team recognised for producing exciting market-leading products within the industry. The products are contemporary in design and reflect the markets desire for high quality materials and design features.
- This role would suit a self-starter with excellent time management skills who strives to deliver high quality work.
- Proven background in the design of sheet metal fabrications is essential. Previous experience in the design of decorative products is desirable.
- Experience of 3D modelling software packages, a sound knowledge of Solid Edge modelling software is desirable.
- Knowledge of general engineering practices and the use of correct materials in the design process is desirable as is a background in appropriate methods of fabrication and design for manufacture and assembly. Fully conversant with all relevant engineering drawing practice.
- An effective communicator with the ability to liaise with internal departments and external suppliers, building effective relationships.
Salary: £27,500pa + comprehensive benefits including free parking.
Hours: Mon – Fri, full time, 8am – 4:30pm.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience for this role, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.