A competent Customer Services Administrator with all-round admin experience is needed to join a successful business at their Exeter office. Reporting to the Assistant Customer Services Manager you will work as a part of a team and duties will include:
- Answering in-bound call from retailers with regards to orders and general enquiries.
- Processing customer orders received via fax, telephone or email.
- Issuing customers with Pro-forma/Invoices, order acknowledgments and general administration.
- Liaise with the Warehouse and distribution companies to ensure timely and accurate distribution of our products.
- Calculate customer discounts and carriage costs in relation to customer orders.
- Resolve any customer complaints which may have arisen, ensuring communication to the customer is timely, accurate and professionally managed.
- Maintain all customer records are updated and accurate within the CRM system, raising tickets when necessary.
- Support the field based Sales Teams.
- Develop a rapport with our dealer network and build relationships with immediate team, internal departments and customers.
- To comply with company policies at all times
The successful candidate will have recent experience as a detailed administrator. You will possess excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise own work and meet deadlines. A confident communicator, you’ll be comfortable liaising with colleagues at all levels across the business
In return, this employer provides a friendly and professional working environment, a very competitive salary + excellent benefits including generous holiday entitlement and bonus.
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in applying today.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.