A proactive Business Development Executive is needed to join a fast-paced business in Cullompton. Reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager, the Business Development Executive will carry out a critical function within the business in serving the existing client base and building relationships with new and potential clients.
- From an office base, manage and develop individual commercial accounts, and obtain new business in line with the strategy of the business.
- Responsible for improvement of customer revenue, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines, in line with individual, depot and region budgets.
- Take inbound calls from existing and prospective customers.
- Make proactive, outbound calls to develop sales to existing and new customers.
- Process customer orders, deal with queries, and exhibit the highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Responsible for the development and management of a robust and realistic new business pipeline.
- Upsell company products and services to increase revenue
- Provide timely designated reports and information as required.
- Learn all company systems and processes.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the business.
- Embrace a health and safety focused culture.
- Work experience gained in a customer services role is essential and a desire to build a career in telephone sales and account management.
- A passion to build a career in sales and strong customer service skills and experience are required.
- Telephone sales or telephone based customer services experience is desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
- Strong data entry skills and high levels of accuracy are essential
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.