Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a successful business. Reporting to the owners, and working as part of a small busy team this is a stand-alone accounting position with responsibility for the timely completion of accounting duties using Sage:
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers for several business entities.
- Resolving invoice queries with suppliers and customers.
- Production of customer statements and credit control of overdue accounts
- Collating and recording expenses.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Month end duties including payment runs, journal entries.
- Liaising with the external accountants and business owners.
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000pa depending on experience/qualifications + benefits including fuel card and free parking.
Bookkeeper – The Person:
This role will suit an experienced accounting professional seeking a varied hands-on role with a busy business, where you will take responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the finance function.
- Recent experience of bookkeeping using Sage is essential.
- A strong communicator, you’ll possess an approachable personality and a positive attitude.
- IT literate with experience of Sage and Excel
- Team player able to work using own initiative and effectively manage own time.
- Comfortable working alone and liaising with colleagues via email and phone.
This is an urgent requirement and CVs will be reviewed promptly.
Please note due to the location applicants will need to have their own transport.
Easily commutable from Okehampton, North Tawton, Crediton, Teburn St. Mary.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.