Isca Recruitment is seeking a Bookkeeper to join a highly successful accountancy practice on the outskirts of Exeter. This is an opportunity for a Bookkeeper looking to develop their career within a very welcoming team in a forward-thinking firm.
Bookkeeper – The Role:
You will be working as part of the business services team with full responsibility for a portfolio of clients including limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. Duties will include:
- Undertaking weekly, monthly and quarterly bookkeeping using Xero
- Producing relevant financial management reports
- VAT returns
- Maintaining and analysing sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Resolving bookkeeping queries, discrepancies and irregularities
- Liaising with clients and working onsite at clients as necessary
Bookkeeper – The Person:
- The successful candidate should have at least one years’ experience working as a Bookkeeper with a positive and engaging approach, comfortable liaising with colleagues and clients.
- Recent experience of bookkeeping gained either in practice or industry.
- IT literate with experience using Xero
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.