Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced finance professional to join a successful vibrant business as the Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager at their office on the outskirts of Exeter.
Reporting to the Finance Director (based remotely), and working as part of a friendly office team this is a stand-alone accounting position with responsibility for the timely completion of accounting duties:
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers.
- Resolving invoice queries with suppliers and customers.
- Production of customer statements and credit control of overdue accounts
- Collating and recording expenses, reconciling credit card statements.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Month end duties including payment runs, journal entries, management accounting and cashflow forecasting.
- Producing VAT returns
- Liaising with colleagues across the business and providing support as needed.
Salary: £23,000 – £30,000pa depending on experience/qualifications + benefits including profit related bonus and free parking.
Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager – The Person:
This role will suit an experienced accounting professional seeking a varied hands-on role with a growing business, where you will take responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the finance function.
- Recent experience of bookkeeping is essential.
- Experience of management accounting is highly desirable.
- A strong communicator, you’ll possess an approachable personality and a positive attitude.
- IT literate with experience of Excel
- Team player able to work using own initiative and effectively manage own time.
- Comfortable working alone and liaising with colleagues via email and phone.
This is an urgent requirement and CVs will be reviewed promptly.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.