A fast-growing business is seeking an ambitious administrator to join the finance team as a Purchase Ledger Administrator on a contract basis at their office on the outskirts of Exeter.
This is a fast-paced purchase ledger administration position working as part of a small team and reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager. You will be responsible for finance administration duties including:
- Processing purchase invoices accurately on to the system.
- Liaising with colleagues and suppliers to resolve any price queries/discrepancies between purchase order and invoice
- Dealing with supplier credit notes
- Preparing and posting of staff expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciling petty cash
- Assisting with the sales ledger, processing sales invoices
- Administration tasks including updating supplier bank details, setting up new supplier accounts, dealing with supplier requests and queries via email and phone.
The successful candidate is likely to be an experienced administrator with some knowledge of invoice processing or purchase ledger. This is a fast-paced department so you will need to be a proactive and have great attention to detail.
An effective communicator, you will possess an approachable personality and able to liaise with colleagues and suppliers. Good IT skills are essential preferably including Excel.
This employer provides a supportive and friendly working environment.
Salary: £19,000 – £19,500pa + superb benefits + free parking.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
Contract: 10 months to potentially permanent.
Preferred start date: ASAP
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP