Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a proactive Accounts Assistant to join a successful business. Reporting to the owners, and working as part of a small busy team with sole responsibility for the timely completion of accounting duties using Sage:
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers for several business entities.
- Resolving invoice queries with suppliers and customers.
- Production of customer statements and credit control of overdue accounts
- Collating and recording expenses.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with the external accountants and business owners.
Salary: £21,000 – £26,000pa depending on experience/qualifications + benefits + ongoing training and development.
Hours: 40 hours per week Mon – Fri
Accounts Assistant – The Person:
This role will suit a capable accounting professional seeking a varied hands-on role with a busy business, where you will have the opportunity and support to develop your skills and responsibilities.
- AAT Level 3 or equivalent experience.
- Recent experience of at least purchase and sales ledger using Sage
- A strong communicator, you’ll possess an approachable personality and a positive attitude.
- IT literate with experience of Sage and Excel
- Team player able to work using own initiative and effectively manage own time.
This is an urgent requirement and CVs will be reviewed promptly.
Please note due to the location applicants will need to have their own transport.
Easily commutable from Okehampton, North Tawton, Crediton, Teburn St. Mary.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.