Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our client, a highly successful and growing accountancy practice on the outskirts of Exeter
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with tax and accounts preparation experience to join a very welcoming team in a forward-thinking progressive firm.
Account Assistant – The Role
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients with duties including:
• Compilation of accounts for limited companies and sole traders
• Preparation of tax returns for individuals and companies
• Bookkeeping and VAT returns
• Undertaking internal and external audit work (training provided)
Accounts Assistant – The Rewards
In return this employer provides a friendly working environment competitive salary of £18,000 – £21,000pa depending on experience/qualifications plus superb benefits package including study support if appropriate, holiday, pension, ongoing training as well as great career progression opportunities.
Accounts Assistant – The Person
• The successful candidate is likely to be AAT qualified or studying towards AAT qualification.
• Recent accounts preparation and knowledge of tax computations is required.
• An effective communicator you will be comfortable liaising with colleagues and clients.
• IT literate with experience using accounting packages is essential.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.