A proactive Accounts Assistant is needed to join a small finance team at a growing business on the outskirts of Exeter. This is an opportunity to grow and further develop accounting experience in a supportive and fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a range of accounting duties.
- All aspects of the sales ledger including invoicing suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Monitoring and chasing unpaid invoices
- Completing all ledger entries for Direct Debits, Debit Card and Purchase ledger transactions, update weekly cash forecast
- Assisting with monthly management accounts
- Raising recharge invoices
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000pa depending on experience
Benefits include: 26 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, free parking, etc.
Hours: 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri, with a 1 hour lunch break,
Start Date: Immediate start available although not essential.
Accounts Assistant – The Person:
- The successful candidate will have a proactive, friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small office team.
- Recent accounts experience including purchase and sales ledgers, reconciliations is essential.
- Good IT skills and recent experience of Sage and Excel is desirable
- You will need to be organised and able to work using your own initiative.
- A desire to learn and grow your accounts knowledge and skills!
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ASAP WITH APPROPRIATE COVID MEASURES IN PLACE.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.