A proactive Accounts Assistant is needed to join an established, growing business at their Cullompton office as a Management Accounts Assistant. This is a new opportunity for an ambitious accounting professional to join a fast-paced business where you will have genuine career development opportunities along with study support for ACCA/CIMA!
Accounts Assistant – The Role:
As part of a friendly, dedicated finance team, you will be involved with:
- Preparing weekly forecasts.
- Supporting the management accounting process by completing accruals, prepayments and journals.
- Producing management information reports including financial analysis of revenues, costs and profitability.
- Providing business partnering support to staff across the business.
- Assisting with budgets and reforecasts.
- Supporting with the implementation of new processes and systems.
- Responding to queries both colleagues and third parties in a timely manner.
- Providing accurate and timely financial information to internal and external teams.
Accounts Assistant – The Rewards:
In return, this employer provides a superb supportive environment, competitive salary of £20000 – £25,000pa depending on experience/qualifications plus excellent staff benefits including study support for ACCA or CIMA, pension, onsite parking, ongoing support.
Accounts Assistant – About You:
- An ambitious, self-starter with a desire to work in a growing fast paced business.
- Recent experience including month end accounting and analysis.
- AAT qualification or part-qualified ACCA or CIMA and seeking a suitable role to compliment your ongoing studies.
- Superb communicator, effective interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues and third parties.
- Good level of IT skills including Excel (formulas and look ups are essential).
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment within a proactive team.
This is an urgent requirement; CVs will be reviewed upon receipt with interviews to take ASAP with the appropriate COVID prevention measures. An immediate start is available but by no means essential.
This role is commutable from Exeter, Tiverton, Wellington, Cullompton and surrounding areas.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.