A proactive Accounts Assistant is needed to join this unique business near Exmouth in a varied accounting role. Working as part of a friendly office team, the Accounts Assistant will report to the Financial Controller and will be undertaking day to day accounting task for the business including:
- Daily revenue reconciliation and investigating variances.
- Posting invoices on to the purchase ledger
- Petty cash reconciliation.
- Journal preparation and postings.
- Assisting with financial reporting and month end accounts preparation.
- Assisting with the implementation of financial processes and controls.
- Maintaining and updating various financial Excel spreadsheets from source documents.
- Liaising with colleagues, supplier, customers as appropriate.
- Supporting the Financial Controller.
Accounts Assistant – The Person:
The successful candidate will have a proactive and friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small finance team. Recent accounts experience including purchase and sales ledgers, reconciliations is needed. You will need to be organised and able to work using your own initiative. Strong IT skills are required including experience of Excel.
In return, this company is offering a competitive salary of £17,000 – £19,000pa depending on ability/experience plus benefits including free parking. This employer provides a supportive working environment.
Applications from individuals seeking part-time employment are also welcome.
Please note due to the location you will need your own transport.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.