A capable Accounts Assistant is needed to join a small lively finance team at an established business near Exeter. The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a variety of finance administration duties.
Accounts Assistant – The Role:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger: processing purchase invoices, identifying discrepancies, reconciling the ledger.
- Maintaining the sales ledger: processing sales invoices, credits and opening new supplier accounts, supplier statement reconciliations.
- Liaising with managers for invoice approval.
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries.
- Credit control – Contacting customers to chase overdue payments and negotiating repayment plans.
- Credit checking customers.
- Bank reconciliations.
Accounts Assistant – The Person:
- The successful candidate will have a proactive, friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small office team.
- Recent accounts experience including purchase ledger and/or sales ledger is essential.
- Good IT skills is essential, and experience of Sage is desirable.
- You will need to be organised and able to work using your own initiative.
Salary: £20,000pa – 24,000pa + benefits including free parking, pension, holiday, staff discount, and much more.
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5pm
We welcome applications from individuals seeking part time hours.
An immediate start is available but not essential.
Please note due to location you will need to have your own transport.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.