A proactive Account Manager is needed to join a fast-paced business in Exeter. The Account Manager will carry out a critical function within the business in serving the existing client base and building relationships with new and potential clients.
To ensure all contacts and responses meet or exceed company specified service level agreements whilst being focused at all times on meeting or exceeding company specified key performance indicators.
- To ensure that all responses are managed in line with company processes and procedures, quality and legislative requirements.
- To ensure ‘first contact resolution’ with a focus on delivering an outstanding owner service.
- To work together with owners, Regional Offices, Business Development Managers, Regional Sales Directors and other departments as appropriate.
- To identify issues impacting costs and service levels and escalate appropriately or make necessary recommendations for action and help drive changes to significantly improve efficiencies.
- To manage the factual accuracy of the information held on the existing portfolio including arranging updates to the copy on the website.
- To complete proactive performance improvement reviews.
- To complete ad hoc/general report running and general admin.
- To carry out any additional tasks as and when required.
- Experience in an account management role
- Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Computing skills
- Good telephone manner
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.