Please see below a selection of the current vacancies we have available
A commercially astute Finance Manager / Accountant is needed to join an established business at their office on the outskirts of Exeter. This opportunity is well-suited to a proactive, adaptable, accounting professional who enjoys being hands on and wants to be an integral part of this fast paced and growing business where no two days are the same!
Company Accountant – The Role:
Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for providing an effective finance function in this stand-alone role, undertaking all aspects of accounting:
- Maintaining the day to day accounting records including the purchase and sales ledgers, daily bank reconciliations, raising sales invoices
- Credit control, aged debt management and reporting, working capital management.
- Preparation of management accounts and month end duties
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Payroll: preparing and monitoring payroll via BACs, as well as maintaining employee records
- VAT, PAYE and corporation tax returns
- Financial reporting for Directors and board meetings
- Liaison with company auditors
- Preparation of Director’s tax returns
- Ad hoc project work as needed
Company Accountant – The Rewards:
This employer provides a vibrant working environment, competitive salary of £25,000pa – £30,000pa depending on experience/qualifications, plus benefits including bonus, onsite parking, pension etc as well as ongoing support.
Hours: Mon – Fri, 37.5 hour week to be worked 9 – 5:30pm however some flexibility is available.
Company Accountant – The Person:
The successful candidate will be an accounting professional with a proven track record in a stand-alone finance position, with a hands-on approach and ability to adapt is a rapidly growing business.
With a collaborative approach and strong interpersonal skills, you will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues across the business at all levels.
Strong IT skills and a love of systems including Sage and Excel are essential.
You are likely to be a minimum of AAT Qualified or have the equivalent level of experience.
Interviews will take place ASAP; with a start date in January to suit the successful candidate.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.Get in touch to discuss this role