Please see below a selection of the current vacancies we have available
ISCA Recruitment Limited are recruiting an Office Manager for their client based on the outskirts of Exeter.
The office manager will be the main point of contact for reception, providing secretarial and admin support in order to support the management team and all services provided by the business.
The Role :
- Data input, raising purchase orders, sales orders, job cards and invoicing.
- Maintain customer and supplier accounts.
- Following up late payments and expediting.
- Provide a professional reception service to clients and visitors.
- Receive and screen telephone calls, answer queries and redirect calls as required.
- Accept and open incoming post for all areas and distribute as necessary.
- Sort and stamp all outgoing post.
- Order and maintain effective stock levels of stationery.
- Taking minutes of meetings as required.
- Monitor staff holidays, sickness and daily movements and update the business calendar.
- Checking staff clock in times and data input into Exact, highlighting any issues or variances to the workshop manager.
- Maintaining staff personnel records.
- Keep the Reception area desks and waiting room clean and tidy.
- Maintain visitors’ noticeboard.
- Maintain petty cash.
- Be quality driven and ensure all relevant documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all company health & safety and environmental policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
The Person :
- Friendly, welcoming, helpful and polite
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Able to operate in busy environments
- A natural ‘can-do’ approach
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.Get in touch to discuss this role