Please see below a selection of the current vacancies we have available
A fast-growing business is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy Finance Team at their Head Office in Exeter. This is a credit control position working as part of a small team and reporting to the Credit Control Manager.
You will be responsible for all aspects of credit control including:
- Undertaking credit control calls and emails to businesses and consumers
- Building effective working relationships with colleagues and customers handling invoice discrepancies and queries, escalating issues as appropriate
- Issuing copy invoices, arranging payment plans and taking legal action as appropriate
- Taking payments and allocating payments to customer accounts.
- Assisting with month end duties and closing the ledger
The successful candidate will have some recent credit control experience and be seeking a busy role in a friendly team. An effective communicator, you will possess an approachable personality and a confident, positive attitude readily able to build rapport with individual and business customers.
Good IT skills are essential including Excel. This employer provides a supportive and friendly working environment; there is good potential for progression within this role and the wider business if desired, ongoing training is provided.
Salary: £17,000 – £20,000pa + excellent benefits including pension and free parking.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
Preferred start date: ASAP
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.Get in touch to discuss this role