Please see below a selection of the current vacancies we have available
A competent Accounts Assistant is needed to join an established professional business on a permanent basis at their offices on the outskirts of Exeter. Working as part of a small friendly finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will take responsibility for day to day accounting duties.
Accounts Assistant – The Role:
- Maintaining the sales ledger: processing payments received and direct debit runs.
- Reconciling the ledger.
- Dealing with accounts queries.
- Processing expenses and credit card reconciliations.
- General filing and administration.
- Ad hoc finance tasks to support the Finance Manager.
Accounts Assistant – The Rewards:
This company is offering a competitive salary of £18,000 plus benefits including 24 days holiday, bonus, pension, etc.
Working with an experienced and friendly Finance Manager, this employer provides a supportive, busy working environment.
Hours: Full-time, Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm.
Start Date: ASAP
Accounts Assistant – The Person:
- The successful candidate will have a proactive, friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small office team.
- Recent accounts experience including sales ledger or purchase ledger and use of Excel is essential.
- You will need to be organised, with good IT skills and able to work using your own initiative.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.Get in touch to discuss this role