A part time or full time Tax Senior is needed to join a highly successful and well-regarded accountancy practice in Exeter. This is an opportunity for a proven Tax Senior looking to work within a very welcoming team in a forward-thinking firm.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced tax professional to develop your career within our tax team. The role could include training for one or more of the tax qualifications with the opportunity to use those skills day to day in this varied role :
- Undertake annual tax compliance work to include the preparation of personal tax returns, trust tax returns and partnership tax returns.
- Managing the statutory deadlines for the tax compliance work and ensure work is completed to meet deadlines.
- Preparation of the year-end tax letters for the firm.
- Preparation of the annual P11D letters for the firm and assist with the preparation of the P11D forms.
- Undertake/assist with the compliance work for probate cases and estates to include preparation of PA1 form and IHT forms 205 and 400.
- Ensure work is being undertaken in the most efficient manner, being up to date with the most recent software developments and working methods.
- Provide ad hoc support to Directors and staff on more complex tax issues.
- Keep up to date with current tax legislation and inform Directors and key staff of any changes.
- Undertake any other tax work that arises from time to time.
- To oversee and maintain the firm’s tax database and workflow lists.
You will enjoy the challenge of working with a large variety of clients and the varied types of work those clients bring. You will be someone who wants to make a difference to the firm’s clients and to be part of the team.
Ideally you will have experience working in an accountancy practice or a specialist tax role which has provided you with experience of working with individuals & SME’s. An ATT/CTA qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.