A proactive part time or full time Sales Executive is needed to join a fast-paced business on Exeter’s outskirts in a varied business development role. Working as part of a friendly lively outbound telesales team, you will be working on selling creative services. Duties will include:
- We’ll give you the leads to contact, and a customer relationship management system to manage, track and convert your sales.
- On an average day, you’ll be calling a minimum of 30 organisations,recording the contacts and building an opted-in database and sale pipeline and building relationships on Linked In and social media.
- You will be editing and emailing proposal information and following up to help inspire and delight thousands of kids and adults across the UK.
- When you call, people might not be always interested straight away. So you will need to gain their trust by asking the right questions, and find what they’re looking for. You’ll also have all our products, and ideas and prices right at your fingertips to help people make the right choice for them. But you’ll never ever be pushy.
- Our most successful Sales Advisors come from a variety of different backgrounds. Experience isn’t necessary for success, but a confident, friendly personalitydefinitely is. You will enjoy challenges and building relationships, have a friendly phone manner and be able to think and be responsive.
- We’ll provide all the tools you need to do the job. You’ll be part of a small, caring and friendly team who enjoy making a difference to others.
- Meet your targets and you’ll enjoy a great commission.
- If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career that makes a difference to others and to be part of a friendly team, then this could be the perfect job for you.
The role is Monday to Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm but we will be happy to review this is and be flexible around specific commitments you may have. We would also consider applicants who wish to work full time !
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.