Part-Time Accounts Assistant
Isca Recruitment is seeking a competent Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join a successful and growing business in Marsh Barton. Reporting to and working closely with the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a range of accounting duties.
Part-Time Accounts Assistant – The Role:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger: processing all purchase invoices, coding, reconciling the ledger.
- Maintaining the sales ledger: processing sales invoices, credits and opening new sales accounts.
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Petty cash.
- Maintaining reports using Excel.
- Supporting the Finance Manager wittimeh month end duties and payment runs.
Part-Time Accounts Assistant – The Person:
- The successful candidate will have a proactive, friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small office team.
- Recent accounts experience including purchase and sales ledgers, reconciliations is essential
- Good IT skills – competent with Excel spreadsheets is essential and experience of Sage Line 50 is desirable.
Salary: £19,000 – 20,000pa pro rata
Benefits: Free parking, holiday and pension.
Hours: 30 hours to be worked Mon – Fri e.g. 9am – 2pm/10am – 3pm
Start Date: Immediate start available.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.