Isca Recruitment are sourcing for their Exeter based client. Our client is an award winning Advertising Agency and they are looking to recruit an Marketing Account Executive due to growth.
As an marketing account executive, you’ll work within an advertising or multi-service agency, acting as a link between the agency and its clients. You’ll be responsible for the coordination of marketing campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
It is vital to understand the needs of your clients. You’ll also manage administrative and campaign work to ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
The Role :
- 1-year experience in a marketing role, this can be either agency or client side.
- The ability to provide support to their team whilst working to tight deadlines and specific requirements.
- The ability to ensure all client jobs are run smoothly and the client is kept informed at all stages of progression.
- Have the confidence to work across a mix of B2B and consumer accounts, all of which have their own demands.
- The capability to exceed client servicing expectations.
- Confidence in liaising with both external suppliers and internal creative, PR and Digital teams.
- Effectively manage client administration, including, creating jobs, preparing estimates, invoicing, updating workload trackers and generating contact reports.
- Excellent proof reading and copy checking skills.
- An understanding of online media channels.
- Be computer in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Have strong organisational skills, with an ability to multi-task and manage own workloads effectively.
The Person :
- Strong personality
- Passionate about marketing and our industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-Motivated – can set personal goals
- Confident & supportive team player
- Can-do attitude with an ability to hit the ground running
- Positive and creative outlook
- Stays calm under pressure
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.