ISCA Recruitment Limited is recruiting for a HR / Office Manager to support the senior management team of their client based in Launceston. This a superb role working for a highly professional Company where the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and fast growing organisation. There is a real need for the People Development Coordinator to have excellent organisational skills with a track record including office HR administrative support, payroll and office management.
- Providing HR administration support including:
- Undertaking payroll processing including:
- Recruitment support:
- Office Management:
- This is a unique role for someone with recent experience of working in HR and office management who thrives in a busy office role where you can genuinely make a difference.
- A team player; working with people both within and external to get the job done.
- An intelligent communicator – personable, approachable and diplomatic, actively seeking contact and interaction with the team, building strong working relationships and empowering others, being mindful of how HR processes make staff feel.
- Be capable of seeing projects through to detailed completion
- Capable of handling sensitive confidential information and being diplomatic if challenged
- Good levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to multitask, capable of managing multiple processes simultaneously, ensuring that deadlines are met but able to react to changing circumstances and demands.
- Able to plan and prioritise own work.
Hours: Full time, Mon – Fri.
Salary & Benefits: £25,000 – £30,000pa depending on experience plus a superb benefits package.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.