Our client is looking to recruit a HR Admin Assistant for their Exeter city centre offices.
Working to support the HR Manager, you will be responsible for HR administration for Company. This is an exciting role that involves liaising with Managers, employees and external companies to ensure the efficient provision of a professional HR Support Service to the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the HR and Payroll online system
- Admin support for special projects
- Provision of advice and support to managers and employees on HR matters including – recruitment and retention, discipline & grievance procedures, performance appraisals etc.
- Production of HR related documentation such as Contracts of Employment
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Administration experience
- Ability and experience of working to strict timescales in a very busy and demanding environment, delivering tangible results.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- First class word processing skills including audio typing
- Understanding of HR systems would be an advantage as would a basic understanding of employment legislation.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.