ISCA Recruitment Limited are recruiting an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and CIO of their client based in Launceston. This a superb role working for a highly professional Company where the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and fast growing organization. There is a real need for the Executive Assistant to have organizational skills of the very highest standard and to provide the very first class support to both the CEO and CIO personally and the to build key relationships with other members of staff.
- Act as PA to both the CEO and CIO including helping to coordinate and manage their activities and key relationships. This will involve the usual duties of arranging diaries, booking travel arrangements, filtering phone calls and emails. However, the role also involves a high degree of responsibility for supporting the CEO and CIO in their roles, being fully briefed and aware of the status of key projects and initiatives they are involved in on an ongoing basis, and being able to anticipate needs, sensitively manage key external relationships and communicate effectively with the rest of the organisation.
- Act as host in Launceston to ensure positive and supportive working environment and oversee hosting in their other 5 sites and at both internal and external events.
- Prepare draft documents for the CEO and CIO from notes to include writing up minutes, drafting letters and preparing presentations.
- Act as Project co-ordinator for key projects being led by the CEO and CIO, including preparation of project plans, co-ordinating key participants and keeping project monitoring documents up to date. This will Include staff and corporate events on and offsite.
- Be a team player
- Be capable of seeing projects through to detailed completion
- Resourceful; able to find solutions and make recommendations
- Dealing well with pressure – a demonstrated ability to cope with competing demands and tight deadlines with calmness and efficiency
- Self reliant and independant
- Capable of handling sensitive confidential information and being diplomatic if challenged
- Good communicator
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills to deal with board, customers and other important stakeholders via telephone, email etc.
- Good levels of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to absorb, retain and recall information
This is a fantastic role for someone who thrives in a busy Executive Assistant role. The role is based on an 8 hour working day but there can be some flexible on start and finish times. There is also the opportunity to work from home one day a week however approximately twice a month you will be required to travel offsite which will be a longer that usual day.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.