Customer Facing Insurance Consultant
Our Somerset based client is looking to recruit a customer facing insurance consultant advisor for their Yeovil office.
Role: To exceed client expectations in the delivery of our services, in nothing other than a positive, ‘can do’ manner, so that the client is delighted not only with what you have done, but the way in which you have done it
Responsible to: Reporting to your Branch Manager, you are also responsible to the clients, insurers, your colleagues and the company
Skills Required: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to learn quickly, organise yourself efficiently, think imaginatively and work well under pressure at all times
– To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
– To arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
– To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold
– To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
– To follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
– To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
– To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
– To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
– As a committed member of the Branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in applying today.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.