An experienced Bookkeeper is needed to join a highly successful multi-site accountancy practice at their office in Exeter. With supportive management and a friendly team, it is an exciting time to join an established professional firm focused on providing high-quality support to businesses and individuals. This is a varied role which would be well suited to a proactive bookkeeper who enjoys working with a broad range of clients.
Bookkeeper – The Role:
You will be responsible for a varied portfolio of clients including limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. Duties will include:
- Undertaking bookkeeping to trial balance and producing relevant management reports
- Maintaining and analysing sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns.
- Resolving bookkeeping queries and liaising with clients, providing support regarding ‘making tax digital’
- Processing payrolls, including starters, leavers, statutory deductions, RTI, PAYE, auto-enrollment.
- Resolving payroll queries and liaising with payroll clients.
Bookkeeper – The Person:
- The successful candidate is likely to be AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Recent experience of bookkeeping and payroll gained in practice or industry is essential.
- An effective communicator you will be comfortable liaising with colleagues and clients.
- Experience using Sage Line 50, QuickBooks or Xero is essential.
Bookkeeper – The Rewards
- In return this employer provides a friendly working environment competitive salary based on experience/qualifications.
- Superb benefits package including pension, healthcare, life assurance, bonus, ongoing training and support.
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in applying today.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.