Administrators – Immediate Start Available
Isca Recruitment is recruiting for four proactive Administrators to join our client in Marsh Barton initially on 6-month contracts. This unique business is expanding its data administration team and needs proactive administrators with great attention to detail. Working as part of a busy but friendly professional team, the Administrators will be responsible for duties including:
- Checking contract information is correct and entering onto the inhouse databases
- Accurately entering product and supplier information into the inhouse databases
- Liaising with individuals and suppliers to ensure the product data entered is correct and make any amendments requested
Administrator – Hours & Salary
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm.
Salary: £18,500 – £19,000 plus benefits, potential to become a permanent employee.
Administrator – Skills
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a professional approachable personality.
- You will have a track record in administration including accurate data entry skills and superb attention to detail.
- You will enjoy being in a fast-paced role, where your work has a direct impact on the smooth running of the business.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with suppliers via email and phone.
- Good IT skills are essential.
Interviews to take place as soon as possible, with immediate starts available (but not essential!)
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.