Isca Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced finance professional to join a highly successful business as the Accounts Manager at their office near Newton Abbot.
Working as part of a friendly office team this is a hands-on stand-alone accounting position with responsibility for the timely completion of accounting duties. Duties will include:
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers.
- Production of customer statements and credit control of overdue accounts
- Collating and recording expenses, reconciling credit card statements.
- Daily Bank reconciliations.
- Month end duties including payment runs, journal entries, management accounting and cashflow forecasting.
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly payroll duties including processing starters, leavers, P60s and HMRC returns.
- Liaising with the external accountants.
- Providing support to the directors as needed.
Accounts Manager – The Person:
This role will suit an experienced accounting professional seeking a varied role with a growing business, where you will take responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the finance function.
- Recent experience of bookkeeping is essential.
- Experience of payroll and management accounting is highly desirable.
- A strong communicator, you’ll possess an approachable personality and a positive attitude.
- IT literate with experience of Sage Line 50 and Excel.
- Team player able to work using own initiative and effectively manage own time.
Accounts Manager – The Rewards:
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000pa + benefits and free parking.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.