A competent Accounts Assistant is needed to join an established and growing business on a 12 month contract at their offices in Exmouth. Working as part of a small friendly finance team and reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Assistant will take responsibility for day to day accounting duties.
Accounts Assistant – The Role:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger: processing all purchase invoices, coding, reconciling the ledger and raising the payment run.
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries.
- Processing expenses and credit card reconciliations.
- Credit control by phone, email and letter.
- General filing and administration.
- Ad hoc finance tasks to support the Finance Manager.
Accounts Assistant – The Rewards:
This company is offering a competitive salary of £20,000 – £24,000pa plus benefits including parking. Working with an experienced and friendly Financial Controller, this employer provides a supportive, busy working environment. There is potential for the role to become a permanent appointment after the 12month contract.
Hours: Full-time, Mon – Thurs 8am – 4:45pm and Fri 8am – 3:30pm
Start Date: ASAP/Feb ‘19
Accounts Assistant – The Person:
- The successful candidate will have a proactive, friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small office team.
- Recent accounts experience including purchase ledger is essential, knowledge of Pegasus is desirable.
- You will need to be organised, with good IT skills and able to work using your own initiative.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.